|Countdown-Gadget for the Windows Desktop|
|Minimum System Requirements:||
|Majora’s Clock was a proof-of-concept of how to embed a C#-Application to the Windows Desktop like a Windows 7 Gadget. It was an success in general, although there are some flaws according the transparency and the Show Desktop functionality (Win+D). Even it’s beta, the core functionality of the counter works well. The code and knowledge gained by this project may flow into a future project.
The tool is named after the heavily time-based videogame The Legend of Zelda – Majora´s Mask.
- 2 types of countdown: date-based and interval-based
- seamless integration into the windows desktop
- immune to Minimize All / Show Desktop commands, to be always visible
- notification by sound and/or messagebox
- execute a program after countdown expires
- german and english UI (detected by system settings)
- available as setup and portable