How Libaries in Horus work
Libaries are designed to easily obtain content from local or remote sources. This can be a
- zip file (as local or web address)
- directory of content
- file (as local or web address)
The columns explained
- Name – The visible name of the Libary. Just for information.
- Path – Specify here the path that contains the source. This can be a single file (the file is the source), a ZIP-file (the contents are the source), a directory or a http/https web-address to a file or zip file.
- Target Root – Specifies the target where the contents will be copied (relative to the project-directory). Leave empty to use project root directory
- Source Root – Specifies the subdirectory to copy from (relative to Path). If empty the whole contents of Path will be copied, else only the given subdirectory. Works only if a directory or zip file is given as path
- Description – The Description of the libary. Just for information